The list of nominations that will be auctioned on Friday 2nd December to benefit the charity Au-Delà des Pistes continues to grow. The latest additions are as follows:
• NEW BAY, kindly donated by Juddmonte Farms. A son of the mighty sire DUBAWI out of a stakes
winning dam, New Bay hails from the family of sires Oasis Dream, Beat Hollow and Martaline. A model
of consistency as a racehorse, New Bay won the Gr 1 Prix du Jockey Club, the Gr 2 Prix Guillaume
d’Ornano and the Gr 2 Prix Niel among 5 career successes. He will stand his first season at stud in 2017
at €20,000 at Ballylinch Stud in Ireland.
• MASTERCRAFTSMAN, generously donated by Coolmore. This European champion 2yo and Gr. 1
winner of 6, 7 and 8 furlongs have been the leading European 1st, 2nd and 3rd crop sire for the last three
years. Mastercraftsman is the sire of consistent Gr. 1 performers The Grey Gatsby, Amazing Maria and
Kingston Hill. He will stand at a fee of €25,000 in 2017.
We remind you that the total funds raised will go towards Au-Delà Des Pistes, the organisation created by the Aga Khan Studs and Godolphin to promote and coordinate thoroughbred aftercare and retraining of retired racehorses in France. Our objectives include:
• The organisation of a series of Retrained Racehorse Days, with the goals of promoting thoroughbred
welfare and aftercare and the work done by thoroughbred re-trainers throughout the racing community.
The first Retrained Racehorse Day was held with great success this year on 28 August at Deauville-La
• The accreditation of existing retraining and rehoming facilities to guarantee the best possible care for
retired racehorses, allowing for traceability throughout their lives.
• Crisis funding for the most vulnerable horses.
A cocktail will be offered at the end of the auction sales.
Date: Friday 2 December 2016 at 5.30pm
Venue: Arqana – Deauville
To find out more about Au-Delà Des Pistes, visit our Facebook page
or contact project manager Marine Thévenet: email@example.com