Three black type fillies, a Frankel foal half-sister to a Group winner and a mare in foal to a highly sought after stallion have been added to the Breeding Stock Sale catalogue as Wild Card entries. These five high-quality lots will go through the ARQANA ring on Saturday 3 December in Deauville.
- SOUDANAISE (Lot 130), a daughter of Peintre Celebre consigned by Haras du Bois Roussel is a full sister to Group 1 winner SUDAN. She will be offered in foal to champion sprinter MUHAARAR, who retired to stud this year and covered a rectricted book at the price of £30,000. Only two mares in foal to the triple Group 1 winner feature in the catalogue, the second being SUN BITTERN (lot 175), dam of Gr.1 Prix Maurice de Gheest winner SIGNS OF BLESSING.
- LASEEN (Lot 140). Credited with a rating of 45 after running 2nd in the Listed Prix Panacée at Toulouse on her penultimate outing, this five-year-old mare by Dylan Thomas is from the family of the smart USHERETTE and dual Group 1 winner VESPONE.
- STONE ROSES (Lot 150). Winner of the Listed Prix Solitude at Saint Cloud last year, this member of Freddy Head’s stable reached a rating of 47. A daughter of Rip Van Winkle, she is from the family of the superb CONTRIBUTER, a multiple Group 1 winner in Australia.
- 16 ASCOT FAMILY (Lot 170). Consigned by Haras des Capucines, this Frankel filly foal is out of the Listed winner ASCOT FAMILY. This makes her a half-sister to the talented juvenile FAMILY ONE, winner of the Gr.2 Prix Robert Papin and Gr.3 Prix du Bois and runner-up to Dabirsim in the Gr.1 Prix Morny. She also hails from the family of champion sprinter LETHAL FORCE and Classic heroine FLOTILLA.
- SAIMAA (Lot 180). This three-year-old filly by Zoffany is trained by Henri-François Devin for Chryss O’Reilly and several partners. A very consistent performer, she has achieved a rating of 44 during her last five outings and placed 3rd in the Listed Prix Isola Bella at Saint Cloud on November 8. She is from the same family as Stone Roses and CONTRIBUTOR.
Finally, lot 100 will be taken by ARCADIA, which was omitted by accident from the initial catalogue. This four-year-old daughter of Lope de Vega won three times for trainer Francis-Henri Graffard and hails from the Aga Khan family of RIDASIYNA, KINNAIRD and IVAWOOD.
The Wild Cards at the Breeding Stock Sale are available to view at www.arqana.com
For more information: email@example.com