The catalogue for the La Teste Breeze-up & Horses-in-training sale on May 3rd, which will this year include a horses-in-training session for the first time, is now online and can be viewed at www.osarus.com. 113 lots have been catalogued, including 99 two-year-olds, all eligible for French owners’ premiums, and 14 horses-in-training.
The best French consignors will be present including Yann Creff, Haras de Saint Arnoult, Haras du Saubouas, Haras des Faunes, Ecurie des Noës, Haras de la Barelière, Ecurie Philipp Prevost-Baratte, Pascal Beyer, The Channel Consignment, Haras du Chêne, etc.
The largest consignment comes from Yann Creff (20 lots) and includes:
- lot 32, a filly by Stormy River out of Lanciana (3rd Sport-Welt Hoppegartner Preis L.), half-sister to Lancetto (2nd Fruhjahrspreis des Bankhaus Metzler Gr.3),
- lot 57, an Elusive City colt out of a half-sister to Zagora (Diana S. Gr.1, Breeders Cup Filly and Mare Turf Gr.1),
- lot 78, a filly by Loup Breton out of the winning mare Toujours Amour (2nd Prix Caravelle-Haras des Granges L.).
The Haras de Saint Arnoult consignment numbers 13 lots, of which:
- lot 53, a colt by Intense Focus out of New Design (winner at 2, 3rd Vodafone Silver Flash Stakes L., half-sister to Hot Streak), half-brother to Guizzo Vincente (8 wins, 3rd Critérium de Pisa L.),
- lot 74, a filly by Sageburg out of Snake Dancer (3 wins, Prix des Belles Filles at Longchamp), half-sister to Venomous (2nd Oak Tree Derby Gr.2, 3rd Poule d’Essai des Poulains Gr.1),
- lot 75, a colt by Whipper out of the winning mare Sunmoon Royale (3rd Lando Sierstorpff Trophy L.),
- lot 83, a colt by Hurricane Cat, same breeding as Vizir Béré (Hurricane Cat) winner of the Prix des Chênes Gr.3.
Haras du Saubouas, who was leading vendor at the sale last year, will be consigning 11 lots, among which:
- lot 1, a filly by Royal Applause, first foal of a daughter of Cape Cross, winner at 2,
- lot 11, a filly by Rajsaman, half-brother to Fanfaron (winner at 2, 3rd Prix Roland de Chambure L.), closely related to Fragrant Mix (Gr.1) and Alpine Rose (Gr.1),
- lot 18, a colt by Wootton Bassett, first foal of a daughter of Beat Hollow, winner at 2,
- lot 61, a colt by Tin Horse out of Queen Menantie (winner at 2),
- lot 95, a filly by Exceed and Excel, second foal of a daughter of Red Ransom.
Other lots include:
- a Myboycharlie colt out of Joyce (winner at 2, Prix Herod L.), consigned by Ecurie des Chaumes (lot 23).
- a filly by Canford Cliffs out of Kibaar (5 wins, Prix de l’Allée des Cygnes at Longchamp), consigned by Ecurie des Noës (lot 28).
- a filly by Rajsaman and La Bandera (2nd Premio Seregno L.), half-sister to three black-type performers, consigned by Pascal Beyer (lot 29).
- a Siyouni colt, first foal of a daughter of Lawman, winner at 2, consigned by The Channel Consignment (lot 36).
- a gelding by Hurricane Cat out of Relicia Béré, half-brother to Flamboyant (5 wins, San Marcos S. Gr.2, San Gabriel S. Gr.2, La Puente S. L., 3e Belmont Derby Invitational S. Gr.1), consigned by Ecurie des Peltrais (lot 63).
- a filly by Delegator and Singapore Belle (winner on the flat, 3rd Prix Bournoisienne Gr.3), grand-daughter of Madame est Sortie (Prix Penelope Gr.3), consigned by Ecurie Prevost-Baratte (lot 72).
- a colt by Myboycharlie, half-brother to 6 winners of which Tassara (3rd Prix Vanteaux Gr.3), consigned by Nicolas Remoué (lot 79).
- a colt by Myboycharlie out of a full-sister to Bluemamba (Dubai Poule d’Essai des Pouliche Gr.1, 3rd Coronation Stakes Gr.1), consigned by Haras de Grandcamp (lot 100).
The catalogue includes the progeny of proven sires such as Air Chief Marshal (2), Della Francesca (1), Deportivo (5), Elusive City (1), Exceed and Excel (1), Henrythenavigator (1), Hurricane Cat (3), Intense Focus (2), Kendargent (1), Kheleyf (1), Literato (1), Motivator (2), Myboycharlie (5), Orpen (1), Panis (1), Peer Gynt (2), Royal Applause (1), Sageburg (3), Silver Frost (2), Siyouni (1), Soave (1), Stormy River (1), Sunday Break (1), Whipper (1), Youmzain (2), etc.
Also represented are sires whose first crop are three-year-olds, such as Loup Breton (3), Never on Sunday (2) and Wootton Bassett (3).
The catalogue also comprises progeny from the first crop of Casamento (1), Rajsaman (3 lots) and Tin Horse (7).
The breeze will take place at 8.30am on Tuesday 3rd May at La Teste racecourse, Hippodrome du Béquet. The sale will take place on the same day at 1.30pm.
View the online catalogue at www.osarus.com
VENTES OSARUS – 11 rue de Bréhollière – 14117 MANVIEUX
Tél. +33 6 74 29 11 58 – Fax : +33 5 40 00 71 04 – email@example.com