Nine horses in training on the flat and over jumps and a supplementary entry have been entered into the Autumn Sale which will take place next Monday at Deauville.
- WINTER SPRINGS (lot 175). This Jérôme Reynier trained two year old has shown great consistency and talent since his very first start. He was second on his last start in the Prix Delahante (L.) on soft ground on 9 November at Marseille, finishing behind Piment Rouge whom he had defeated in the Prix de Provence (B) on good ground.
- SILVERWAVE (lot 185). Trained by Alain Couétil, this two year old colt is unbeaten in two starts over 1700 m on the Fibresand at Pornichet. He made a very good impression on 6 November this year when winning by three lengths. A grandson of Verglas, he is a threeparts brother to Group 1 winner Stormy River and to three other horses who have made their mark at Listed and Group 3 level.
- KAIS (lot 190). Out of a Bering mare, this Florent Monnier trained horse has shown real improvement through the handicap ranks. Following a victory at Maisons-Laffitte in mid October he won the Prix du Manoir (D) by three lengths over 2400 m at Saint-Cloud.
- ADIMELO (lot 195). This four year old AQPS grandson of Montjeu has had a fantastic year this year highlighted by three wins and two places in six starts. Last Sunday at Nantes, this Fabrice Foucher horse finished eighth lengths ahead of his nearest rival when winning the Prix de la Sensive (B), one of the Classic bumpers for AQPS horses.
- A COR ET A CRI (lot 200). This protégé of Augustin Adeline de Boisbrunet made a winning debut last year at three in a good race for AQPS horses run on the flat at Clairefontaine. This year he has performed very well over hurdles and particularly over fences and has finished placed over four different courses. His maiden status over jumps makes him an ideal prospect for Novice Hurdles and Chases. He is out of a Video Rock sister to 3 Group and Listed winners at Auteuil.
- AUVERGNAT (lot 215). In the care of Philippe Peltier, this four year old gelding has shown a real aptitude for jumping and has won twice on the new and quite testing Fontainebleau track on his last two starts. From a lovely AQPS family in Central Eastern France he is out of a Royal Charter half sister to the Gr.3 Prix Sytaj winner Une Epoque.
- VAHEOZ (lot 240). This five year old gelding has a lovely pedigree as his dam is none other than a half-sister to Azertyuiop, winner of 11 races over jumps including the prestigious Queen Mother Champion Chase (Gr.1) and Arkle Challenge Trophy Chase (Gr.1). Trained by Donatien Sourdeau de Beauregard, VAHEOZ is the recent winner of the Prix Thuya on 9 November this year on his last start over 4300 m of the inside track at Auteuil.
- JEANPASCAL (lot 250). Trained by Tony Clout and rated 63 (over hurdles) this horse is the five length winner of the Prix Emilius, a race for debutants over jumps at Auteuil run on 23 October this year. On his last start over hurdles at Auteuil, this young horse made up a lot of ground to finish fourth in a competitive conditions race.
- VARABAD DU BUISSON (lot 255). In the care of Michel Postic, this son of the excellent ASTARABAD has two wins and five places to his name in just nine starts over jumps. This AQPS horse has shown a real aptitude for fences, having won two steeplechases. He has just finished an excellent fifth in the Prix Thuya on 9 November this year at Auteuil, when carrying top weight.
- LAIA CHOPE (lot 170). Trained by Xavier Nakkachdji, this daughter of Soave finished third in the Critérium de Vitesse (L.) at two and was fourth in a B race run on 16 September over 1200 m at Maisons-Laffitte.
The catalogue is online at www.arqana.com
For catalogues and information: firstname.lastname@example.org