Eight horses in training both on the flat and over jumps have enriched the Autumn Sale catalogue and will go through the ring next Monday 17 November at Deauville.
- FLAMINGO STAR (Lot 180). Placed in the care of Waldemar Hickst, this four-year-old colt and recent Group 3 winner at Dusseldorf has just confirmed his potential with an authoritative victory in Prix Perth (Gr.3), run over 1600 m at Saint-Cloud on 30 October this year. He is now rated 115.
- RETOUR EN FRANCE (Lot 205). This four-year-old filly by Robin des Champs started over jumps straight away and won on her second start at Enghien. Trained by Yannick Fouin, this improving filly has shown a real aptitude for fences and has recently finished second in the Prix des Pyrénées on 18 October this year at Auteuil, just three lengths behind the very talented Jean-Paul Gallorini trained Castor Celeste;
- WRESTLER (Lot 210). A son of Azamour out of Luna Royale, who won a Listed race on the flat at two, this protégé of the Italian trainer Paolo Favero has won three times on the flat and has just landed the Gran Criterium d’Autunno (Gr.1) on 28 September this year at Merano on only his second start over jumps;
- IMPERIOSO (Lot 220). A winner on the flat at two and three years this son of Mastercraftsman trained by Paolo Favero has made a successful conversion to the jumping game. Twice a winner over hurdles, Imperioso has also finished second in the Gran Criterium d’Autunno (Gr.1) and in the Pr Ettore Tagliabue (Gr.3) at Merano in September this year;
- BOX OFFICE (Lot 230). Trained by François Nicolle, this three-year-old AQPS has a near perfect race record. In four starts he has won three times including two consecutive victories over hurdles: the first at Moulins on 17 October and the second 19 days later at Enghien;
- BARBE ROUGE (Lot 235). Under the responsibility of Arnaud Chaillé-Chaillé, this three-year-old AQPS ran for the very first time over jumps at Auteuil and finished third in the Prix Isopani on 27 September this year, finishing in front of several subsequent winners.
- THE SAINT JAMES (Lot 245). Placed in the care of François Nicolle, this son of the excellent Saint des Saints, sire of numerous Group 1 winners over jumps has just finished second in the Prix Congress (Gr.2) last Saturday at Auteuil, just behind Kobrouk, who is himself an Autumn Sale graduate;
12 Wild Cards are still available. They always generate a huge amount of interest among buyers. Last year the top prices of the Autumn Sale were made following the last-minute entries of ALLEZ COLOMBIERES who was bought for €300,000 by Harold Kirk from Alain Couétil and of BALBIR DU MATHAN bought for €300,000 by TJ Bloodstock from Arnaud Chaillé-Chaillé.
Think about entering your recent runners!
Contact: Freddy Powell : +44 (0) 750 783 25 82 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The catalogue is online at www.arqana.com
For catalogues and more information: email@example.com