The catalogue for the Osarus Breeze Up and Horses-in-training sale, which will take place at La Teste on Wednesday 26th April, is now online and can be viewed at www.osarus.com. 78 two- year-olds and 27 horses-in-training have been catalogued for the sale.
The La Teste Breeze Up sale has produced many winners such as Gr.2 Qatar Oaks winner Mango Tango (Siyouni), who was purchased for €50,000 by MAB Agency on behalf of Galileo Racing in April 2015.
The breeze Up session includes the progeny of 49 sires, including two-year-olds by proven sires Bernardini, Champs Elysees, Evasive, Footstepsinthesand, Hurricane Cat, Kendargent, Lawman, Le Havre, Montmartre, Orpen, Siyouni, Sunday Break and Whipper, young sires such as Casamento, Helmet, Power, Rajsaman and Wootton Bassett, and first crop sires such as Blu Constellation, Camelot, Dabirsim, Declaration of War, George Vancouver, Pedro the Great, Penny’s Picnic, Reply, Sri Putra and Style Vendome.
Haras du Saubouas, who was leading vendor in 2015 and 2016, will consign 5 lots, including lo 18, a Declaration of War grandson to Gr.1 Critérium de Saint-Cloud winner Goldamix, and lot 46, a daughter of Wootton Bassett, half-sister to 3 winners.
Star Bloodstock, who will be present at La Teste for the first time, will offer 4 lots, including lot 44, a filly by Bernardini, granddaughter of Gr.1 winner Malibu Mint, and lot 29, a son of Kendargent and Ponte Vespucci (Anabaa), grandson of Gr.1 Prix Maurice de Gheest winner Porlezza.
Among the 7 lots consigned by Ecurie Sylvain Bosson is lot 43, a son of Siyouni, half-brother to Oeil de Tigre.
Ecurie Prevost-Baratte will offer 4 lots, inclusive of lot 38, a filly by Siyouni and Shaama Rose (Verglas), as well as lot 77, a daughter of Le Havre out of Donna Roberta (Dashing Blade).
The largest consignment comes from Haras de Saint Arnoult (consignor of Mango Tango in April 2015) with 8 lots, of which lot 74, a son of Helmet, half-brother to Zarwaan (Guisborough St. L.) and grandson of Gr.1 Del Mar Oaks winner Dublino, and lot 26, a filly by Lawman out of a winning daughter of Peintre Célèbre.
HDG Consignment have 6 lots catalogued, including lot 1, a filly by Wootton Bassett, full-sister to three-year-old L’Idéaliste (1 win and 3 places from 4 starts, Prix Cheret at Cagnes sur Mer), and lot 8, a son of Evasive and Lips on Skin (Authorized), related to Peintre Célèbre.
Among the 4 lots offered by Jean-Noël Sousa are lot 2, a son of Penny’s Picnic out of the listed placed mare Isarnixe (winner as a two year old), lot 71, a colt by Style Vendôme and Dance in the Park (Prix Occitanie L., 3rd Prix de Royaumont Gr.3), and lot 78, a filly by Penny’s Picnic.
The catalogue also features:
– lot 39, a colt by Kendargent, out of a half-sister to Légèreté (Prix de Malleret Gr.2, 3e Prix Marcel Boussac, de l’Opéra Gr.1), consigned by High Hill Farm,
– lot 50, a colt by Camelot, grandson of Arlecchina, consigned by Haras de la Barelière,
– lot 53, a filly by Dabirsim and Acacalia (2nd Prix Casimir Delamarre L.), consigned by Ecurie Yann Creff,
– lot 7, a son of Captain Chop, out of Lady Jak (winner at 2), consigned by Haras des Faunes,
– lot 23, a colt by Evasive and Oa Chereve, half-brother to 5 winners, including Gris de Rêve, consigned by Ecurie du Petit Enjoie,
– lot 34, a son of Footstepsinthesand and Rio Amable, consigned by Nicolas Remoué,
– lot 36, a daughter of Declaration of War, out of a winning daughter of Gr.3 Prix de Psyché winner Chaibia, consigned by The Channel Consignment,
– lot 63, a daughter of Kentucky Dynamite out of Blanc sur Blanc, half-sister to two winners, consigned by Haras du Taillis.
The horses in training session includes consignments from trainers Simone Brogi, Ana Imaz Ceca, Fabrice Chappet, Christophe Ferland, Charles Gourdain and Philippe Sogorb.
Wednesday 26th April 2017
Two-year-olds will breeze at 8.30am – Sale at 1.30pm